The mighty chest

The mighty chest

By Benny and Adam

Chapter 1 

Once upon a time there was a family with two children Oscar and Freddy whose parents died in a huge snow storm. It all started when their parents said we have to go somewhere to receive this huge chest of gold, but there were levels to receive the chest. Level one was a dragon that could easely kill you, the second level was the snowstorm that my parents died in, and the third and final level was to beat this huge boss with daggers sticking out of his body. Oscar and Freddy really wanted to get the chest of gold but they said to each other it’s too risky every single time. Oscar is four and Freddy is twelve so Freddy has to cook the dinner, he has to make sure Oscar gets to school on time and he has to put him to bed. It was really hard for Freddy that one time he said we’re gonna go and get that big chest. Oscar couldn’t say no because he has to go with him everywhere.

Chapter 2

So they quickly pack up and get ready to go. So when they were at the first level the dragon pushed Oscar away from Freddy so they were split up. Oscar didn’t know how to fight so he was really scrood. Freddy was blown away to the next level so he couldn’t go back to the 1st level. So if Oscar wanted to meet up with Freddy he would have to pass level 1. Freddy was stuck in a huge snow storm not knowing what to do. 

Chapter 3

Oscar finally passed level 1 and got to level 2. When Oscar found Freddy he was dead. Freddy is dead, what can I do. I can’t find the chest without Freddy. If i were to find the chest i would get my parents and my brother to come back. When Oscar started moving there was a huge avalanche coming. I need to hold onto something. Oscar climbed up a tree and was holding the tree so hard that it felt like he was breaking it. When the avalanche came it quickly blew down the tree but I was still holding onto it. The second I hit the ground the avalanche stopped. 

Chapter 4

There was a kid screaming help so I went over to help him. Instead it was a weird wizard that said your brother is right over here and he’s not dead. So I quickly went over to see him and he was healing up. It turns out he got injured by the dragon, not the avalanche. Freddy and Oscar started moving, just one more level Oscar said. Wait, Oscar said the last level is the boss that has daggers sticking out of his body. How are we supposed to beat him? Oscar you really think I came here unprepared. I have weapons for both of us, here you could take this huge sword to attack his medal body. I’ll take these ninja stars.when they got to the last level there was no boss and it was a toy chest, it turns out this isn’t level three. Then Oscar tells me that there’s as a camera and it was all a test to find out if we were gullible. So then Oscar tells me and we keep on walking until we hear a loud roar behind us we found the dagger boss.

Chapter 5

We immediately get out our weapons and then Freddy unleashes his ninja stars at the boss, and when it hits the stars crumple. Then Oscar tells me that it has daggers made out of metal and it wouldn’t work cause the Ninja stars are made out of metal. But Oscar had expired cheese and a wooden wagon he coated the cheese all over  the wagon and threw it at the boss. The boss started to get smaller and smaller until it became a mighty dagger.

Chapter 6

The dagger was forced into the ground. I put my hand on it and a beam of light came out of the ground. It slips out of the ground and Oscar finds a different dagger, a smaller one. And I noticed it said the final lightning daggers engraved in both of our daggers. I do a 360 and force the dagger in the ground and lightning twirls around the dagger and  I start flying! The lightning forced me and Oscar off the ground. And then we push ourselves and we notice there is sneaky level 4.

Chapter 7

Level 4 was a ghost, (Sorry 2 ghosts). Oscar slashes the dagger but nothing happens to the ghosts. Then I do a 360 just like Freddy, and force it in the ground. Nothing happens to the ghosts against me and Freddy by accidentally made contact with the blades and it blows a ray of light and the ghosts dies.

Chapter 8

There is a path the path unleashes the mighty chest. We pick up the chest, we open the chest… and there is no gold!!!!

There is only a mythical portal in the chest we see it and get sucked in. To an unknown spot. 

To be

continued…